Thank you for your interest in writing for noncount.com. We are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to contribute useful, interesting and informative articles to our site.
We cover a wide range of topics. You may go to our categories page to get the full list of topics for better understanding. We also welcome your suggestions.
Our writing guidelines are simple, but they must be strictly followed at all time. Articles :
- must be new, unique and original
- have not been published anywhere before.
- should have useful and quality content.
- should have a minimum of 800+ words
- should be well written and easy to understand.
- images and quoted text taken from other sources, always give full credit with a link.
- should not be self-promoting.
What will you get in return?
- A separate author page will be provided for you with all your bio and links to your published articles.
- All the author credits will be given to you for all your written works.
- A short info about you under every published article written from your side.
Should I pitch you my idea before writing the post?
Sure! Pitch your idea by emailing our managing editor Sujana Marie at noncountteam @ gmail.com Note that we can’t guarantee publication though until we review a completed submission. We’re happy to evaluate your pitch though before you get to writing!
We also consider fully-drafted pieces.
How should I submit my post?
If you agree, you need to send us the following information using the form below.
- Google Doc link of the article you want to publish.
- Meta description of the article ( 160 Characters).
- Link to your Twitter/Facebook/G+ profile if possible.
- Author Bio ( 100 words).
- Email address with gravatar.com account.
Send all the information through our contact form.