Neck fat can result from being overweight, lack of nutrition and not enough exercise. Neck fat can be a natural result of aging. Skin loses collagen as it ages, and this reduces elasticity.
No matter what the cause, there are several kinds of lifestyle modifications that will help. Losing neck fat can make a huge difference in the way you look, and the way you feel.
Firming up your neck can be difficult, but there are exercises and other lifestyle modifications that will help. If you make some changes in your routine and you are consistent with it, you can expect amazing results.
Area Specific Exercises that will help you Lose Neck Fat
Area specific exercises will reduce your neck fat, but if you have a weight issue, the improvement may be a temporary. Loss of total body weight is the most reliable way to get rid of neck fat permanently.
- Stretch your mouth in an exaggerated smile. Place the back of your hand under your neck and tap your neck gently, up and down. Do this for about 5 minutes per day, every day to shore up the muscles in your neck.
- Stick your tongue out and hold it for 30 seconds, 2-3 times a day to strengthen your jaw and firm up your chin.
- Roll your head until your chin is aligned with your shoulder. Slowly rotate your head up and down about 5 times per day.
- Hold a small, light ball between your neck and chin. Press and release. Do this at least 5 times a day, every day.
- Chewing gum is an easy and effective way to strengthen neck muscles.
Home Remedies to help Reduce Neck Fat:
- Combine two tablespoon of milk with a teaspoon of and honey and two egg whites. Massage your neck with the preparation and leave it on for 30 minutes. Do this twice a week.
- Cocoa butter is also an exceptional moisturizer. Warm it for a minute or two in the microwave. Then apply it to your neck with cotton balls. Massage the skin for about 3 minutes, three or four times a week.
- You can also perform the same process using Wheat germ oil applied to cotton balls. Wheat germ is very nutritious and rich in vitamins and minerals
Diet and Exercise helps Reduce Neck Fat
If you have weight issues, area specific exercises and home remedies may provide only a temporary resolution. Although this is encouraging, losing total body weight is the most reliable way to get rid of neck fat permanently.
Tips to Reduce Neck Fat Permanently:
- Delete 500 calories a day from your diet. Eliminate fatty foods and sweets from your diet. Consume more fruits, vegetables, lean meats and low-fat dairy products.
- Begin a consistent exercise program. Engage in 30 minutes per day of walking, biking, swimming or aerobics. Do these exercises every day. The rewards are so numerous that you will likely not have a problem being consistent.
Remember, losing the sagging skin around your neck can make a huge difference in the way you look, and the way you feel. Loose skin around your neckline is a sign of being overweight, lack of nutrition and not enough exercise.
Neck fat can be a natural result of aging. Skin loses much of its elasticity as it ages. No matter what the cause, lifestyle modifications will help
Area-specific exercises will reduce your neck fat and the results will be fast, dramatic, and encouraging. However, if you have a weight issue, the improvement may be a temporary. Loss of total body weight is the most reliable way to get rid of neck fat permanently
If you make some changes in your routine and you are systematic with it, you can expect amazing results.